Main Street Un-Incorporated wishes to inform you that we are now on strike. We can no longer continue to support your corrupt ‘Oligarchy’ anymore and therefore must proceed in the following manner:
Main Street Un-Incorporated wishes to inform you that we are now on strike!
We the People
Main Street Un-Incorporated
123 Main Street
February 4, 2021
The Honorable Joseph Biden
President of the United States
c/o U.S. Government, Incorporated
New York, New York 10005
Cc: The Honorable Nancy Pelosi, the Honorable Chuck Schumer, and all State Governors
Dear Mr. President:
Main Street Un-Incorporated wishes to inform you that we are now on strike. We can no longer continue to support your corrupt ‘Oligarchy’ anymore and therefore must proceed in the following manner.
We will no longer withhold federal income taxes from our employees and send them to Washington D.C. and or any State Government until the following minimum requirements are met:
- A Basic Universal Income of at least $2,000 per person earning less than $50,000 a year be paid until this Pandemic is ‘Officially’ over.
- Universal Healthcare is brought to the floor of the House of Representatives for a vote as well as the Senate and then sent to the President.
- No further ‘Fracking’ or Oil Exploration is permitted on Planet Earth. All Fossil fuel production must be shut down immediately and especially no more fracking permits be issued.
- The United States disengages from all foreign wars and declares itself a Neutral.
- The United States Government Incorporated returns to its roots and declares the following:
- We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and re-establish this Constitution for the United States of America and to this we add: The defense of these United States begins at the shoreline.
- Reinstatement of the draft. This is to prevent sending our troops back into a place we have no business in. The current system of bribery of our poor to man our armed forces is unacceptable. A Senators Son must have the same chance to bleed out in Afghanistan as some poor kid we bribed with an enlistment bonus from an economic disaster zone created by our Oligarchy.
- The United States Department of War once again becomes our Department of Defense and its budget is reduced $100,000,000,000 per year for the next 4 years until it is at or below 150% of the amount any other perceived advisory is spending. It should be capped at no more than $350,000,000,000 in five years.
- An amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to the authority of Congress and the States to regulate contributions and expenditures in political campaigns and to enact public financing systems for such campaigns.
*NOTE: This is to prevent the Oligarchs from purchasing our government in the future, like it has in the past and present.
We the People
United States of America